Matrox TripleHead2Go Three-Monitor Graphics Expansion - Digital Edition T2G-D3D-IF
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/04/2019 04:34 AM
Minimum system requirements
- Dual-link DVI or single VGA output connector, on a compatible system - Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP x64bit, Windows Vista and Mac OS X v10.4
- Display driver supporting 1920 x 480, 2400 x 600, 3072 x 768 or 3840 x 1024 resolution - Powered USB connector Product information
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 14 cm x 3.2 cm - Weight: 280 grams
- Connectors: 1x HD-15 (analog) for input, 1x DVI-I (digital) for input, 3x DVI-I (digital) for output, 1x USB for power Hardware included
- TripleHead2Go box - One HD15-HD15 VGA cable - One DVI-DVI cable - One USB cable
- Quickstart paper and CD Key features
- Features a dual-link digital input for high-end workstations and DVI monitors.
- Brings digital monitor support to systems with an analog (VGA) output.
- Flexible device supports both dual-monitor configurations at a maximum resolution of up to 3840 x 1200 (2x 1920x1200) and triple-monitor configurations with a maximum resolution of up to 3840 x 1024 (3x 1280x1024) with digital or analog monitors.
- Harness your existing graphics hardware full capabilities for 2D, 3D and video.
- Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three displays; achieve a much wider in-game field of view.
- Experience Surround Graphics and execute your workload faster by expanding your desktop across three displays.
- Includes Matrox Monitor Bezel Management software feature for an enhanced gaming experience
- Warranty - 1 year
Supported Operating Systems:
Microsoft Windows 105 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit), Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64bit), Mac OS X (10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11) and Linux6
- Single DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort video output, or Thunderbolt port4 , on a compatible system
- Powered USB connector
- Display Driver supporting 3072 x 768 or higher resolution
Multi-unit support Yes – Available under Windows only
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.