Matek Systems HUBOSD PDB 5V 12V BEC for FPV Racing Quadcopter (XT)
by Matek Systems
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/29/2017 09:43 PM
MANUAL, Pls visit: http://www.mateksys.com/downloads/HUBOSD8-H_EN.pdf
Input voltage range (3S-5S operation): 8 - 21VDC
PDB: 4x30A (Max.4x35A)
Reglated 5V and 12V outputs
Current Sensor 140A
- 2oz copper, 4-layers andamp;1.6mm PCB.
- 1x Battery input, 4x ESC outputs. 2x BEC 5V outputs, 2x BEC 12V outputs.
- Camera signal andamp; Gnd pads, Video Transmitter Signal andamp; Gnd pads
- 1x Serial port (RX, TX, G)
- Dimensions: 51x36x4mm, Weight: 8.5g
- Mounting holes 30.5mm square spacing3mm
Continuous current: 30A per output
Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 35A per output
BEC 5V outputs
Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V2A load)
Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V outputs
Linear regulator, very low noise. LC Filter is needless.
Designed for Video TX or FPV camera.
Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC (4~5S operation)
Continuous current: 500mA16V IN, 400mA20V IN
Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
If the battery is 3S LiPo, Output voltage=3S LiPo voltage - 1V
Current Sensor :140A, If current andgt;140A. STOSD display 140A
1 * PDB HUBOSD
1 * Crazepony Strap
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.