Magnetic USB C Charger Adapter, Dreamvasion 90 Degree Magnet USB Type C Fast Charging Connector Converter [Support 4.3A] for MacBook Pro / Apple Pencil / Chromebook Pixel / Samsung Galaxy S8 and More
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/03/2018 08:32 PM
Apple bandoned the orginal MagSafe cable beyond most people expected, which brings more inconvenience to your MacBook Pro / MacBook while using, but please don't worry, Dreamvasion magnetic usb c charger connetor is specifically designed for MacBook, it can transform your regular USB C cord to magnetic USB C, you will own a magnetic usb c charging cable again for your MacBook. This magnetic charging adapter also supports 4.3A fast charging and saves your time. Beyond that, it also compatible with Apple pencil, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy Book, Samsung Galaxy S8 / Note 8, Nitendo switch and other type-c devices.
Aluminum alloy shell: Aluminum alloy material is not only showing the high-grade appearance, but also with Antioxidants and avoiding rusting function.
Protect charging port: You use this adapter to with your computer to make a quick release port for any USB-C devices you continously eject and plug in, it's good to protect charging port from damage because of ejecting and pluging frequently.
Dustproof: You can keep this connector in your charging port for a long time, which can prevent dust from falling to the charging port.
How to use:
1. Separate the magnetic terminals and magnetic female interface
2. Make the type-c terminals connect the MacBook or other devices
3. Make the magnetic interface connect type c cable
4. You can enjoy the magnet and then fast charge
1 x Dreamvasion magnetic usb c fasting charger adapter. Warranty: We promise a 12-month Limited Product Warranty. If you have any issue with your product, contact us and our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.