ESP8266 NodeMcu ESP8266 Module (4pcs), ESP-12E NodeMcu LUA CP2102 Internet WiFi Development Board Works with Arduino IDE / Micropython
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/21/2019 02:58 PM
ESP8266 NodeMcu ESP8266 Module(4pcs), ESP-12E NodeMcu LUA CP2102 Internet WiFi Development Board Works with Arduino IDE/Micropython
Instruction & Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as: Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json Placing the http:// before the URL lets the Arduino IDE use it...otherwise it gives you a protocol error.
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type "esp8266" and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as:
Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)
Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz
Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600
Tools-->Port--> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github) github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win32/Release Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at: github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win64/Release
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
Note:Please contact us if you need the driver or meet any issue when using. We provide 100% satisfication service for customers.
4 * ESP8266 ESP-12E NodeMcu Development Board
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.