Bside FWT01 Network LAN Ethernet Wire Tracker Finder Meter Telephone Line Cable Tester
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/09/2017 06:17 PM
L 10 x W 9.3 x H 2.2 inches
This product is a multi-functional handheld cable testing tool. It has wide application with reinforced cable types and multiple functions, which is a necessary testing tool for telecommunication engineering, wiring engineering and network maintenance personnel.
1. Cable hunting: Directly hunt the cable with RJ11, RJ45 and BNC terminal and other metal leads through adaptor.
When cable is hunted, there is no need to strip off cable sheath, which is easy and quick to judge the location of breakpoint in cable.
It can directly hunt cable when weak current equipment is turned on, such as Ethernet switch, router.
2. Test network cable: It can fully test the line sequence of network cable, open circuit, short-circuit, miswire, reverse connection and splitpairs.
3. Test line level, positive and negative polarity.
4. Test the status of telephone line: It can test the working status of telephone line (idle, ringing, and off-hook) and judge TIP or RING line.
5. Check lead continuity.
6. Test the connection between network cable and switch port.
7. Battery Low voltage indication
General technical parameters:
Operating:0 ~ 40 C, maximal 80 % relative humidity(non-condensing).
Storage:-10 ~ 50 C, maximal 80 % relative humidity(non-condensing, Without battery)
Distance of emitting signal: >3000m
Safety class:IEC61010 -1 600V CAT III, pollution class II.
Battery: emitter 3 x 1.5V/AA; receiver 6F22/9V
Size: emitter 125mm x 66mm x 30mm; receiver 210mm x 45mm x 23mm
Weight: approx. 95 g for emitter (No battery); approx. 70 g for receiver (No battery)
1 x FWT01R
1 x FWT01T
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.