LeaningTech Original Digital Universal Car HUD GPS Speedometer Overspeed Alarm Windshield Project for All Vehicle
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/19/2018 10:44 AM
1) True speed display:
The HUD uses GPS to calculate the true speed of the vehicle. There are several reasons why cause a speed difference, which include:
calibration set by vehicle manufacturers to read high value to ensure their speedometers never indicate a lower speed than the actual speed of the vehicle.
speedometer inaccuracy due to aftermarket modifications such as different tire and wheel sizes or different differential gearing.
2) Head-up display - projects vehicle speed on windshield
Project display model:
Touch and hold setting button to model '222'. The speed will reflect in windshield. 222 refer to Reflecting display mode, content will be shown on the screen in opposite side in order to be reflected on the windscreen correctly.
Regular display model:
Touch and hold setting button to model '111' or '333', the speed will display in the screen.
111 refers to Normal display mode, data will be shown on the screen in normal condition.
333 refer to Upside-down display mode, data will be shown on the screen upside-down in order to fit the specific position in the car, such as behind the front rearview mirror.
3) Over Speed Warning Setting -- Alarm Mute Function.
A: The default alarm speed rate is 120KM/h.
B: Driver can press the Up Button or Down Button to increase or decrease the speed rate freely
Driver can set up the setting speed alarm through ''and ''button. When driving speed is over the setting value, C60 will alarm for 3 seconds alarm beep and flash display will keep warning to the driver.
1. The unit needs to work in relatively open environments (outdoors) and avoid rainy days, otherwise it will affect the GPS signal acquisition
2. Wearing some sunglasses will filter out the green light data.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.