HP Car Camera Dash Cam 1080P Full HD Video Recorder In Car Dashboard Camera With Night Vision 2.4" IPS LCD G-Sensor Parking Monitor WDR Motion Detection Loop Recording
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/29/2018 05:39 AM
HP 1080P Full HD dash cam, bringing you brighter and clearer videos, providing guarantee for your driving life.
As insurance cost keeps climbing up, if the HD video proof could work for you just once, you could save more money than the price of this dash cam.
HP F330s Dash Cam has a diverse functions, useful for all drivers.
The dash cam starts recording immediately after turning on the ignition. It has a night mode ensuring high quality recordings in poor lighting conditions.
It records HD videos (1920 x 1080) @30 fps. As a result, the video quality is very detailed and smooth .
Why To Choose
*The use of six-glass F1.9f prime camera lens and an extremely sensitive Ambarella sensor ensure excellent quality.
* HP's customer satisfaction is paramount to us. HP F330s comes with a solid 24 months warranty, 30 days guarantee for any returned goods, and also with a lifetime support .
Wide Angle: Its 140 degree wide view angle camera lens ensures you a more complete viewing and recording.
Crash detection: Highly-sensitive G-sensor powered automatic video recording and video file locking when a collision or crash is detected. The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be set to low, mid and high levels.
Auto Record: Once the vehicle powers on, automatically turns on and record; Automatically shuts off when the vehicle is turned off.
What You Get
HP Car Camcorder f330s
Car Power Adapter (with USB connector)
Windshield Mounting Bracket
Quick Start Guide
* Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect HP f330 directly to your car charger while it is in use.
* Memory Card: Support up to 32GB High Speed Class 10 Micro SD/TF Card (not included).
* We recommend formatting the SD card before use to ensure it runs smoothly.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.