Crosstour Car Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Camera Video Recorder for Cars 170° Wide Angle WDR with 2 inch LCD Motion Detection Loop Recording and G-sensor
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Oct/12/2018 09:52 AM
High Definition and Super Night Version
SONY 2M sensor, F1.8 super big aperture are combined in CR700. So it can record
much better and clearer videos than other dash cams
even in dark night.
170°Wide Angle and 6 Glass Lens
170° viewing angle can bring you more views.
With 6 glass lens, the dash cam can record more clear and better scenery.
Gravity Sensor Technology
In case of intense collision of the automobile, the built-in gravity sensor(G Sensor)
will trigger forced file protection function. The protected video file will not be deleted or overwrote.
High Dynamic Range
When being in a low light or backlight situation, our dash cam can continuously shoot
three pictures and integrate them into one thus it can highlight the best part
of each photo to produce an exquisite picture.
Sensor: SONY IMX323 sensor
Bare machine weight: 85g
LCD monitor: 2.0'' TFT LCD
Maximum Output Pixel: 12MP
Lens: 6 glass fixed-focus, aperture 1.8,
Audio: Built-in microphone / horn (PCM)
External dimensions: 98*48*42mm
Battery: 130mA 3.7V polymer rechargeable battery
Video output: HD TV interface; HDMI signal output
Memory: External medium: SDHC card (Max support 32G TF card )
Video recording: H.264 compression format 1920x1080/30fps, 1280x720/30fps
1xCar Charger cable
1xSuction Cup Mount
1. Please format Micro SD card on dash cam before the first use.
2. It is recommended to format your SD Card monthly.
3. Please set the light source frequency as "50Hz" or "60Hz" according to the local power frequency.
4. The built-in battery is only for saving files right after engine off. External power is required for operating this dash cam.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.