Yongse 12 Inch Oval Banneton Brotform Rattan Basket Bread Dough Proofing Rising Basket Liner
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/22/2019 11:56 AM
Size: As The Picture Shown
- Good for rising dough or decoration.
- When dough is risen, turn it out onto a pan to bake.
- Used by the most experienced bakers and the novice at home.
- Come with the liner that can be removed to clean and wash, reusable.
- Loaf will sport a gorgeous pattern of floury rings circling the deep-golden crust.
How to Use this bread rising basket
1. Flour the brotform then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises.
2. After dough has risen, take dough out of basket and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven.
3. Please Remember that with dough many things effect the rise: weather, yeast quality, and flour types can effect the rise.
4. Many Great Bakers let the dough rise in a greased bowl before they put it in the brotform. This creates a better texture and crust of your European country bread.
1 x Rattan Basket & Liner
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.