Wireless Endoscope, Wifi Inspection Camera, 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake Camera, Instecho Micro USB Borescope Waterproof Endoscope for Laptops and USB OTG Compatible Android Smartphones (5M)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/07/2018 04:40 AM
Aurrra HD WiFi Inspection Camera
This newest type instecho wifi endoscope has surpassed the traditional endoscope's using limitation for iPhone user. It can work perfectly with Android 2.3+ and IOS 6.0+ smartphone. Will be a best inspection tool for iPhone user. Besides, our endoscope can support 3-4 device to be connected simultaneously to view the live inspection photos or videos.
1. Do not disassemble the camera yourself to avoid damaging the internal components.
2. Do not expose this product in high temperature. It may cause the damage to the housing and internal components.
3. It is normal if the lens temperature rises after using for a period of time.
Use With Your Andrioid Phone
1. Please make sure to turn on your phone's OTG function.
2. Download APP WiFi Look from Google Play scan the QR code below from user manual and install it.
3. Connect and See
a. Turn on the WiFi Model. Connect the endoscope with your Android Phone
b. Search wifi signal WiFi Look with your smart phone, click it(no need password) to connect the wifi successfully.
c. Open the APP, then you can see the real-time video.
d. After the camera connected to the endoscope, if the LED light can not be turned on. Please refer to the method of Iphone
Use With Your Iphone
1. Download APP WiFi Look from Apple app store or scan the QR code below and install it
2. Connect and See
a. Turn on the WiFi Model.Connect the endoscope with External power supply, such as power bank, Fixed plug
b. Search wifi signal WiFi Look with your smart phone, click it(no need password) to connect the wifi successfully
c. Open the APP, then you can see the real-time video
Use With Your PC&Laptop
1. For Windows Operating System
a. Input link:http://www.51scope.cn/files/setup.rar and instal
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.