Portable Digital Ultrasonic Flow Meter USF-100 with S Transducers for Pipes from 0.76 to 3.9 inch (20 to 100 mm) & from -40°F to 320°F (-40°C to 160°C).
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/07/2018 01:17 AM
ABOUT THE PORTABLE ULTRASONIC FLOW METER USF-100:
- The Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter USF-100 for liquids is ideal to measure a wide range of liquids like: water, sea water, kerosene, gasoline, fuel oil, crude oil, propane, butane and others.
- It's perfect to measure the flow rate in pipe materials like carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron, ductile iron, copper, PVC, aluminium, asbestos, fiber glass and others.
- Calibration is easy: enter the pipe diameter, wall thickness, pipe material, liner material (if any) and the Ultrasonic Flow Meter USF-100 calculates the optimal separation (distance) for the sensors (transducers).
- The transducers are non-contacting (placed on the outside of a pipe) and have not moving parts therefore the Ultrasonic Flow Meter USF-100 can not be affected by system pressure, fouling or wear.
- The results can be immediately read from the display.
- The USF-100 can measure the flow rate in Plastic and Metallic Pipes. The High Temperature Transducers can work with temperatures from -40°F to 320°F (-40°C to 160°C).
Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter USF-100
THIS KIT INCLUDE:
(1x) Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter USF-100.
(1x) Pair of small transducers for pipe size from 0.76 to 3.9 inch (20 to 100 mm) and temperatures from -40°F to 320°F (-40°C to 160°C).
(2x) Belts (to mount/install transducers on the pipe).
(1x) Power charger.
(2x) Signal cable 16.4 ft/ 5 meters (to connect the transducers).
(1x) User Manual & Quick Installation Guide.
(1x) Carrying Case.
Need transducers for bigger pipe size
Add Medium and Large Transducers to your USF-100 KIT:
- Medium Transducers for pipe size from 1.96 to 27.5 inch (50 to 700 mm).
- Large Transducers for pipe size from 11.8 to 236 inch (300 to 6000 mm).
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.