Saramonic SmartRig+ 2-Channel XLR / 3.5mm Microphone Audio Mixer with Phantom Power Preamp & Guitar Interface for DSLR Cameras, Camcorders, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android Smartphones
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/31/2019 12:29 AM
The Sara monic Smart Rig+ is a portable microphone/guitar interface for recording professional quality audio.
The Smart Rig+ makes your recording work easier by connecting professional microphones and guitars (or other instruments) to your smartphone, tablet, DSLR camera or video camera. 2 independent channels allow you to connect and control gain on multiple microphones or guitars at the same time. The interface also features 3 types of input to accommodate any set up: two XLR mic inputs, two 1/4" (6.35mm) guitar inputs, and two 1/8" (3.5mm) jack inputs for connecting any instrument or microphone. Outputs to a standard 1.8" 3.5mm cable for use with, smartphones, cameras and other devices.
Provides 48V phantom power for microphones, and includes a 3.5mm headphone output for real-time sound monitoring. The two gain control thumbwheels make it easy to set precise levels.Toggle between Mono and Stereo output modes as necessary. Powered by one 9V battery.
• 2 Independent Channels
• Two XLR Microphone Inputs
• Two 3.5mm (TRS) Microphone Inputs
• Two 1/4" Guitar Inputs
• Gain Control Knobs for Each Channel
• +48V Phantom Power Switch
• Mono/Stereo Output Switch
• Output Switch for Smartphones (TRRS) or Camera/Camcorder/Recorder (TRS)
• 3.5mm Headphone Output Jack for Monitoring
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz, +/- 0.5 dB
Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
Gain: +20 dB to Infinity
Power Requirement: One 9V Alkaline or Lithium
Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.6 x 1.6" (12 x 4 x 4cm)
Weight: 4.6 oz (130g)
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.