(Canon ET-65B Replacement) Altura Photo Lens Hood for Canon EF 70-300mm f / 4.5-5.6 DO-IS USM, EF 70-300mm f / 4-5.6 IS USM Lenses
by Altura Photo
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/02/2017 04:41 AM
L 4.3 x W 4.2 x H 2.7 inches
- New ET-65B Dedicated Altura Photo Lens Hood.
- A perfect Canon ET-65B replacement.
- Canon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO-IS USM
- Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
- This dedicated lens hoods is designed to match the specific focal length of the lens it was designed for.
- Made of high impact plastic for an extremely solid and lightweight feel.
- Lens hoods are one of the most important accessories you can purchase to improve the quality of your photos, and usually the most overlooked by beginner and amateur photographers.
- Lens hoods also have the added benefit of providing extra protection to your lens from accidental bumps or scratches.
- Easy to use bayonet mount attaches to your lens for a tight and secure fit. Just twist on or off. No wobbling or cross-threading.
- Handy reversible design allows you to attach the hood in reverse for easy storage in your bag.
- Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Clean without the need of soaps or detergents. Wipe down kids' toys, cribs, stainless steel counters and other areas you want to keep chemical free.
- Great value for your money. Reusable and long lasting. No more paper towel and tissue waste.
- Extremely handy! Keep one in your office, home office, laptop bag, camera bag and car.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
- Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in it's own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.