[Add-on Pan Tilt] Kittyhok 1080p Full HD Wireless Security Surveillance Camera Outdoor WiFi with Built-in Audio / Microphone, Remote Pan Tilt Control, 80ft IR Night Vision, 6mm Lens, IP65 Weatherproof
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/08/2019 11:40 PM
This camera is an add-on for Kittyhok wireless security camera systems, it requires NVR to work with, and it does not work individually.
1080p Pan Tilt Camera with Audio and 6mm Lens
This 1080p HD 2.0 Megapixel camera lets you watch and record crisp full HD video with good details and real time audio. With motors in, you can control the cameras to pan 180 degrees and tilt 55 degrees, plus the camera’s own 65° view angle, the cameras cover almost anywhere. The 4x zoom lets you see details when you want. It equips with 6mm lens, which allows you to see further with more details than normal 4mm camera, expands your horizon and satisfy your wider viewing needs at the same time.
* 3-axis Pan, Tilt and Zoom Control. With motors in, you can control the cameras to pan 180 degrees and tilt 55 degrees, plus the camera’s own 65° view angle, the cameras cover almost anywhere. The 4x zoom lets you see details when you want.
* 1080p Full HD crystal clear image
* Built-in high gain microphone to pick up audio
* With professional IR LEDs, see up to 80ft in pure darkness
* IP65 metal case with weather resistance, works indoor & out.
* Long range WiFi transmission
* Comes with 12V DC power supply.
* Resolution:1080p HD (1920 x 1080)
* Pan Tilt: Pan 180 degrees and tilt 55 degrees
* Audio: Built-in microphone (One-way audio)
* Image Sensor: 1/3” CMOS
* S/N Ratio: > 39.1 dB
* Day & Night: Auto / Color / BW
* Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.1 Lux; B/W: 0.01 Lux
* Lens: 6mm Lens
* Privacy Mask: 4 Zone Selectable
* Stream: Dual Stream, 1280x960/ 640x360
* Power supply input: 100-240V AC worldwide, output: DC 12V 1A
* Power Consumption: 6W
* Interface: RJ45 / WIFI 802.11b/g/n
* Working Temperature/ Humidity: -25(-30) to 122(+50) / 30% to 80% RH
* Weatherproof: Yes, IP65
* Package size: 9”x 5”x 4.5”
* 1x 1080p Outdoor Pan Tilt WiFi Camera
* 1x 10ft 12V 1A Power Adapter
Kittyhok offers 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 1-year Product Warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and need any help.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):
How to Pair Add-on Cam to Your Existing System
1. Plug the camera to power and connect it to your NVR’s Ethernet port with a network cable.
2. Right click your mouse to pop out NVR main menu, then click Add by WiFi. Wait for the NVR to search and add camera.
3. Once successfully added, you'll see the camera video on monitor. You can now disconnect the camera from NVR and mount it anywhere you want (within NVR's WiFi range).
How to Get Audio Work
Please right click your NVR mouse to pop out main menu, then click System setting – CH setting – Encode setting, switch to the channel of this camera and change Encode Mode to “AV Stream”. Save your settings. You can then hear the audio from this camera.
How to Zoom in Pictures
The camera does not zoom, but our NVR supports 4x digital zoom. So, Focus, Iris and Zoom buttons on PTZ Control do not work.
Please follow below to use NVR's zoom function to zoom in pictures:
1. Click on the channel you want to zoom in to pop out the "zoom in" sub-menu, it displays at the bottom of the channel.
2. Then click the Zoom in button and use your mouse wheel to zoom in pictures.
3. Right click your NVR mouse can exit.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.