ViewTV CX-203A Universal Adjustable Gain Amplifier for Indoor TV Antennas
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/06/2018 10:28 AM
Ever find yourself in an area where you're too close to your broadcast towers to properly use your antenna
How about living too far away from your broadcast towers to use your antenna
This adjustable gain amplifier will solve both of those problems. You can not pinpoint the exact amount of gain you want to use, in order to get the best possible signal to your TV.
If you are closer to your towers, then you are going to want to use less gain. If you are far away from your towers, then you are going to want to use more gain.
- Connect the power by using the wall adapter and power plug that came with your antenna. THIS IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS AMPLIFIER. You will see the green light come on after you have used the knob to adjust the gain.
- Connect your antenna's cable to the input jack of the amplifier.
- Connect the amplifier's built-in cable to the antenna port on your TV or converter box.
- Boost the reception of your digital TV antenna signal.
- Enhances the performance of passive antennas in remote areas, where the signal isn't strong.
- Preserves signal purity with Extremely Low Noise (ELN) circuitry.
- Turn a TV with spotty reception, into one with crisp and clear signal.
- 1 Input / 1 Output
- VHF/UHF: 45-230 MHz / 470-860 MHz
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.