TV antenna for digital TV indoor, Digital Antenna, Aluminum Foil HDTV Antenna, 60+ Miles Indoor TV Antenna With Detachable Amplifier Booster, 1080P High and More Stable Reception
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/07/2018 06:56 PM
TV antenna for digital TV indoor, Digital Antenna, Aluminum Foil HDTV Antenna, 60+ Miles Indoor TV Antenna With Detachable Amplifier Booster, 1080P High and More Stable Reception(UL Certificate)
Working Frequency: VHF47~230MHz, UHF 470~862MHz
Max Gain:5dBi(30dBi with amplifier )
Material of Coaxial Cable:Cu 1.5C-2V L=3M
Connector Type:F Male/IEC Male
Reception Range: 35 miles (60+miles with amplifier)
1. Move the antenna around to find the best location for placement. Generally, facing the antenna to the TV towers will have better reception. Find out the locations of your local TV towers through dtv.gov/maps
2. Run 'channel scan' whenever the antenna is moved.
3. If your TV doesn't have a built-in tuner, a Set Top Box is needed to pull in HDTV signals.
4. The signal strength is up to many factors, including the distance to the TV towers, terrain, obstacles, weather etc.
Please do contact us in case you have any questions or any problem with the reception. We believe our team can assist you with a solution to your full satisfaction.
Option 1: With amplifier
1.1 Connect the female end/IEC of attached coaxial cable to the male end of the amplifier.
1.2 Connect the female end/IEC of the amplifier to the ANT/IN connector on TV set or the Set Top Box.
1.3 Power the amplifier by plugging the amplifier's USB connector into an open USB port on the TV or the Set Top Box or into a wall outlet using one power adapter (not included).
1.4 Mount the antenna with the stickers attached ( antenna without amplifier also needed ).
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.