UMI 300 Watts Step Up Voltage Converter 110V to 220V for Euro and China Appliances Dressing Table, Wireless Charging, USB Port
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/09/2018 07:00 PM
UMI Voltage converter LX-300, is designed for step up voltage converter from 110V to 220V, which is suitable for appliance with 220V-240V rated to be used in those countries with 100V-130V supply:
Load Capacity: 300Watts
For UMI LX desktop series voltage converter, there're great features:
1) Wireless Charging:
2) Light and ultra thin, fashion style design, with the very modern snow white shell, the product is simple, stylish and full collocation with home fashion;
3) Plastic shell insulation leakage protection, no worry electric shock;
4) The featured design with toroidal transformers, having the products to be slim and smart, high efficiency, energy saving, safety.
5) There're Sextuple security protections: overloading protection/alarm, fuse short circuit protection, overheating protection, waterproof for turn on switch, and the heat resistance level of the insulation material of the toroidal transformer is over 900 degree.
6) It's a perfect home unit for your imported electronics with 220V-240V to be used in your country with 110V-130V supply based on its durable quality and powerful functions.
Voltage Transformer Purchasing Guide:
Prior to purchasing a voltage transformer, in order to avoid users' frustrations and unnecessary returns, it is imperative to check and verify what your appliance's Maximum Power Consumption (MPC) is, which could be located on the device's nameplate or included in its user instruction. The appliance's MPC must be less than this transformer's Maximum Load Capacity (MLC), or it will NOT work. For safety concerns and optimal results, the manufacturer recommends that the transformer's MLC should be equal or greater than your appliance's MPC.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.