RadioShack HDMI-to-Composite Converter
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/19/2018 03:53 AM
Connect an HDMI Video Source to an Analog Composite Television
Convert a digital HDMI video source to an analog composite video television or display (most TV's Pre 2002).
• The converter requires no external power source and features an HDMI input and RCA output for audio and video transfer.
• HDMI Video Input Format 480i/480p
• Video Output Format NTSC 480i
• Cable Length 6 in. (15.24 cm)
• Some HDMI video sources like streaming devices and gaming consoles may require a simple hard reset.
• Does not work in the reverse direction (connecting an old composite video source to an HDMI input television).
• For reverse, please view the RadioShack Composite-to-HDMI Converter.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.