Opus BT - C3100 V2.2 Digital Intelligent 4 Slots LCD Battery Charger Compatible with Li-ion NiCd NiMh Batteries - US Plug (PURPLISH BLUE)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/03/2019 06:19 PM
The charger integrates the minus delta voltage for NiCd or NiMh battery charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected constant current. ( 3.7 Li-FeO4 and 4.35 type high voltage batteries charging mode can be selected through switch on board )
Easy to read LCD with back light Showing Battery Voltage, Charge / Discharge Current, Charging Time, Battery Capacity etc.
Operating temperature: 0 - 40 deg.C
Max charging capacity: Up to 20000mAh
Power adapter: DC 12V, 3.0A ( Output ), 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz ( Input )
1. Voltage update rate is 30s instead of 60s.
2. 4.35V charging time can be very long because charging current is regulated in entering the CV stage at 4.12V, which is same as 4.2V type. Now
3.35V charging algorithm is changed to 4.27V.
4. New fan cover make better protection for cooling fan.
5. Charging current range ( mA ): 200, 300, 500, 700, 1000, 1500, 2000
6. Discharge current range ( mA ):200, 300, 500, 700, 1000 ( li-ion cell battery only )
7. Max. charging capacity: 20000mAh
8. Voltage deviation: max 0.03V 4.2V
9. Current deviation: max 5%
Model: BT-C3100 V2.2
Rechargeable Battery Qty: 4
Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60HZ
Output Voltage: DC 12V, 3.0A
LCD Screen: YES
Auto Circuit Detection: YES
Built-in Protected Circuit: YES
Over Voltage Protection: YES
Short-Circuit Protection: YES
Over-Charging Protection: YES
Over-Discharging Protection: YES
Battery Quantity: 4
Package weight: 0.558 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 14.4 x 9.8 x 3.9 cm / 5.66 x 3.85 x 1.53 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16 x 22 x 5 cm / 6.29 x 8.65 x 1.97 inches
1 x Opus BT - C3100 Battery Charger
1 x US Power Adapter
1 x English User Manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.