NOYITO DC-DC 5A 75W Buck Power Supply Module CC CV DC 5V - 36V Buck to 1.2V - 32V Output ADJ 75W Max Constant Voltage Constant Current Step-down Power Supply Module LED Driver Board
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/12/2019 11:46 PM
1. High power, high efficiency, 5A, low ripple;
2. Three-in-one: used as a common step-down module with overcurrent protection; used as a charger for various voltage lithium batteries, batteries, nickel-cadmium nickel-hydrogen batteries (batteries), for solar panels, wind power generation Machine and other occasions; used as a high-power LED constant current drive module;
3. There are two modes of constant voltage and constant current, and there are indicators to indicate which mode the module is currently in;
4. When used as a lithium battery charger, you can set the float voltage and charge current, and the indicator light indicates whether it is charging or is full;
5. With current limiting protection, the module will not burn out even if the output is short circuited.
Input voltage: DC 5V - 36V.
Output voltage: DC 1.25V - 32V continuously adjustable.
Output current: adjustable, 5A (recommended for use within 4.5A).
Output power: 75W (recommended to use within 50W, please reduce power when using large differential pressure).
Working temperature: -40~+85 °C.
Working frequency: 180KHz.
Conversion efficiency: 96%.
Short circuit protection: Yes (limit current 8A).
Over temperature protection: Yes (automatically turn off the output after over temperature).
Input reverse connection protection: None, (If necessary, please input a large current diode in the input string).
Installation method: 4 pieces of 3mm twisted wire.
Wiring method: terminal block or soldering terminal, V-IN is input, V-OUT is output.
Module size: length 68.2mm width 38.8mm height 15mm.
Note: When using this module for more than 3A, 35W, please strengthen the heat! ! !
1Pcs NOYITO DC-DC 5A 75W Buck Power Supply Module
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.