Mount-It! TV Wall Mount Swing Out Full Motion Design for Corner Installation, Fits 40 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 Inch Flat Screen TVs, 220 Lb Capacity (MI-319L)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/17/2019 11:12 PM
MI-319L articulating TV wall mount for 42 to 70 inch TVs is constructed with a thick grade of steel that will safely, secure your precious flat screen television to any wall. This articulating TV mount has a high tech, sleek design, which sits slightly over 4 inches away from the wall, and has an adjustable tilt range up to 15 degrees with the ability to swivel 180 degrees at the wall plate and at the arm joint at the TV mount plate, for maximum flexibility in adjusting the side viewing angle.
Dual TV safety screws are included to prevent accidental liftoff of the display. The use of heavy gauge metal minimizes sagging even fully extended. Compare the features and pricing to any other articulating TV wall mount on Amazon.
Mount-It! experience and guarantee. Mount-It! is the expert in television and computer monitor mounts. We apply our decade long experience in this field to offer the best features at value prices. Contact our friendly customer support team for any questions or issues.
Fits most of 42-70" TVs
26.2 inches of extension capability is ideal for entertainment center installation.
Tilt, Swivel and Extend/Collapse function
Easy tilting angle adjustment
Heavy duty steel construction and high-tech welding technology
Includes all necessary mounting hardware
* TV Size Range: 42" - 70" (some even up to 80" depending on VESA bolting pattern and the TV weight)
* Max TV weight: 220 lbs
* Mounting Pattern: Universal and up to VESA 850 x 450. Fits VESA 850x450, 800x400, 750x450, 700x400, 600x450 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200mm
* Mounting Holes: up to 34.4" apart horizontally and up to 18.5" vertically
* Wall plate dimensions: 18.9" W by 8.7” H
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.