Mount-It! Full Motion TV Mount, Articulating, for LCD / LED Wall Mount Bracket with Swing Out Arm for 32" - 60" Flat Screens, Up to VESA 750x450, 175 lb Capacity, Black (MI-319B)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/26/2018 06:08 AM
How do I know this mount fits my TV or Monitor
1. Measure VESA holes on the back of your TV or Monitor
2. Ensure that your TV or Monitor is not heavier than 175lbs! (most LCD TVs under 75" are lightweight)
MI-319B articulating TV wall mount for 32 to 60 inch TVs is constructed with a thick grade of steel that will safely, secure your flat screen television to any wall. This articulating TV mount has a high tech, sleek design, which sits slightly over 4 inches away from the wall, and has an adjustable tilt range up to 15 degrees with the ability to swivel 180 degrees at the wall plate and at the arm joint at the TV mount plate, for maximum flexibility in adjusting the side viewing angle.
Dual TV safety screws are included to prevent accidental liftoff of the display. The use of heavy gauge metal minimizes sagging even fully extended.
Fits most of 32-60" TVs
26.2 inches of extension capability is ideal for entertainment center installation.
Tilt, Swivel and Extend/Collapse function
Easy tilting angle adjustment
Heavy duty steel construction and high-tech welding technology
Includes all necessary mounting hardware
* TV Size Range: 32" - 60" (some even up to 75" depending on VESA bolting pattern and the TV weight)
* Max TV weight: 175 lbs
* Mounting Pattern: Universal and up to VESA 750 x 450. Fits VESA 750x450, 700x400, 600x450 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100mm
* Mounting Holes: up to 30.3" apart horizontally and up to 18.5" vertically
* Wall plate dimensions: 18.9" W by 8.7" H
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.