Mount-It! Articulating TV Wall Mount for 32” – 65” LCD / LED / Plasma Flat Screen TVs, Full Motion, 165 Lbs Capacity, Black (MI-2291)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/14/2019 10:22 PM
Mount-It! heavy-duty full motion articulating TV wall mount offers extreme versatility with a maximum extension of 18" from the wall. Its dual arm design is incredibly sturdy. This mount is a beast that will safely carry your TV. Dual TV safety screws are included to prevent accidental liftoff of the display. The use of heavy gauge metal minimizes sagging even fully extended. Compare pricing to any other articulating TV wall mount on Amazon.
MI-2291 swivels from left to right for viewing from multiple angles. Ideal for corner installations. Powder coated steel construction provides a sleek, high-tech look.
Mount-It! experience and guarantee. Mount-It! is the expert in television and computer monitor mounts. We apply our decade long experience in this field to offer the best features at value prices. All our products are guaranteed for satisfaction. Contact our friendly customer support team for any questions or issues.
Fits most of 32-60" TVs
Large extension capability is ideal for entertainment center installation.
Tilt, Swivel and Extend/Collapse function
Easy tilting angle adjustment
Heavy duty steel construction and high-tech welding technology
Built-in bubble level makes leveling work easy and convenient
Includes all necessary mounting hardware
* TV Size Range: 32" - 60" (some even up to 75" depending on VESA bolting pattern and the TV weight)
* Max TV weight: 165 lbs
* Mounting Pattern: Universal and up to VESA 600 x 400. Fits VESA 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100, 75X75mm
* Mounting Holes: up to 23.6" apart horizontally and up to 16" vertically
* Wall plate dimensions: 25.5" wide by 8.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.