AUX Cable [ 2-Pack, 4ft / 1.2M - Copper Shell, Hi-Fi Sound Quality] - iVanky 3.5mm Audio Cable Male to Male / Auxiliary Cable / Aux Cord for Car Stereos, iPod, iPhone, Beats, SkullCandy and More - Black
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/01/2019 09:46 AM
iVanky AUX Cord 100% compatibility with all devices having standard 3.5mm aux ports (often called AUX).
This includes smartphones(Apple, Samsung, Android, Windows and more), tablets, laptops, computers, mp3 players, headphones, in-car stereos and portable speakers.
Notice: iVanky Aux Cable supports Sony, Beats, Bose, Skullcandy and more. Improvement is being made to support more, so stay tuned. (iVanky Aux Cable -Red DOESN'T support Sony, Beats, and Skullcandy.)
Premium Quality Sound:
Perfect sound - no hiss & no static The AUX Cable is heavily shielded with aluminium foil and copper wire mesh.
Connectors are plated with real 24K gold. Signal wires are made of 100% pure copper and insulated with high impedance nitrogen-injected dielectric. This makes sound quality exceptionally perfect.
Flexible & extremely tough:
Ultra slim extensions to the aux jacks enable use with pretty much any phone or tablet case (unlike standard aux cables). No need to remove cases during use.
This AUX Cord is built to last for years. It uses high quality durable wiring and rock-solid metal tubes that encase 3.5 mm Audio Cable connectors.
The iVanky® Advantage:
• Unconditional Lifetime Warranty with no questions asked.
• All costs covered during your Lifetime Replacement process.
• Fast and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours. If you come across any problem, contact us to get friendly and efficient support from iVanky.
Pay less and get more:
• The box contains iVanky 4ft/1.2m Aux Cord
• The lifetime warranty card(According to the contents of the warranty card, Join us, the iVanky big family)
• The event card(More and more events and discounts are waiting for you, according to the contents of the event card )
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.