The ground wire is 16.4 feet long.
It has a polyester insulation, an alligator clip,
and a 3-prong style plug for an optimal connection.
- You can use the grounding cord for anti static mats for laptop or tablet.
- The cable can also be connected to the bed springs.
Or you use a cotton silver fiber fabric and earth it with the grounding cable.
- Excellent for absorbing radiation from smart meters and other EMF sources!
- Easy to use. Simply clip the alligator clip to the shielding fabric and plug the 3-prong style plug into the socket, ready!
The Nasafes grounding cord manufactured to the highest standard.
The grounding cable is safe.
Only the ground pin is connected while the other two pins aren't connected to anything.
- How to shield a wall. Hang the nasafes emf protection fabric on a wall like a wallpaper and connect the grounding cord.
- How to shield a floor. You can simply place the nasafes emf protection fabric under every floor (laminate, tiles) and connect the grounding cord.
- Ground electronic devices ( TV, Notebook) to derive emf waves.