iPartsBuy for Motorola Moto E3 / E3 Power / XT1700 / XT1706 LCD Screen + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly(Black)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/31/2017 12:34 PM
About the product
1. Replacement LCD Screen + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly for Motorola Moto E3 / E3 Power / XT1700 / XT1706
2. Replace the old, broken, cracked, damaged one
3. Make your device look more refreshing than ever
4. Completely fit and work
5. Each item has been checked and in good condition before shipping
6. Professional installation is highly recommended. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
Before Installation Notes
1. Tips 1: Test before installation When testing, do not remove any protective film or tags. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity.
Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electro static discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone.
Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
2. Tips 2: Simulates testing
Screen replacement is very fragile product. We strongly suggest test before installation. Please simulates testing, which means mobile phone apart, (motherboard + LCD or screen) connected audio cable and new replacement, power on, test finished. If test OK, please install it. If it can not show, please contact us at the very first time. And please do not force it to be installed in mobile phone. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
3. Tips 3: Do not over-bend cable Please make sure LCD cable Do not over-bend. Over 90 degrees bent will cause black display.
1. Large stock, fast delivery, can meet large purchasing plan
2. Original top quality.
3. Complete fit and work
4. Supply quality warranty with professional service.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.