Fodor's London (Full-color Travel Guide)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/06/2018 08:52 AM
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Crowds continue to flock to England's capital as much to discover the hippest galleries, shops, and exciting nightlife scene as to enjoy world-renowned museums, the royal palace, and some of the chicest restaurants and hotels in the world. The new Fodor's London captures all of this, and more.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· In-depth breakout features on Westminster Abbey, British Museum, and The Tower of London
· Major sights such as Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern, National Gallery, and Hampton Court Palace
· Side Trips from London including Cambridge, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour, and Windsor Castle
· Coverage of Westminster; St. James's and Royal London; Mayfair and Marylebone; Soho and Covent Garden; Bloomsbury and Holborn; The City; East London; South of the Thames; Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, and Belgravia; Notting Hill and Bayswater; Regent's Park and Hampstead; Greenwich
Planning to visit more of England Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to England.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.