111 Places in Copenhagen That You Shouldn't Miss (111 Places in .... That You Must Not Miss)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/18/2019 08:03 PM
• The ultimate insider's guide to Copenhagen
• Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
• Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 250 titles and 1.5 million copies in print worldwide
• Appeals to both the local market (more than 600, 000 people call Copenhagen home) and the tourist market (more than 8.5 million people visit Copenhagen every year!)
• Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Surrounded by water, Copenhagen is a well-loved destination for travelers, but it is also a very popular place to live among Danes. This new city guide has something to offer both, taking in overlooked and inconspicuous places that lie outside the usual mainstream attention.
Jan Gralle and Vibe Skytte present an alternative vision of their city, opening up insights to special and forgotten places. Many of the locations described in the book are outside, which is largely down to the Copenhageners love of spending time outdoors. As soon as the sun peaks out from behind the clouds, everyone flocks to the harbor, to the water, onto the many enchanting squares and the numerous street cafés. This book is an invitation to both locals and visitors to drift, to explore the city from new perspectives and allow themselves to be seduced by its variety and its charm.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.