myboshi 2.0 more than just beanies - crochet pattern book for beanies, scarfs, bags, gloves
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/10/2018 09:16 AM
What is myboshi 2.0
myboshi 2.0 was a success in Germany and is now available in the English language! This book contains 23 trendy crochet patterns for beanies, scarves, gloves and bags. In this book we will show you the easy steps to crochet. Our instructions are easy to follow. Detailed pictures explain step-by-step all the different crochet techniques you need to know to make your own cool Boshi. Even as a beginner you can crochet our beanies! In each book are three woven "self-made boshi" labels included! Use our quality myboshi yarn, which was engineered at our headquarters in Germany. Its composition is perfect for a warm and comfortable beanie.
New to myboshi Here is our crazy story...
Five years ago, Thomas Jaenisch and Felix Rohland went to a rural ski resort in Japan to teach Japanese youngsters how to ski. Due to a non-existent après-ski, we were always on the search for new challenges in the evenings. This is why a Spanish colleague came to show us how to crochet. We succumbed to the crochet fever and constantly designed even more colorful versions of beanies. Our Boshis, as the beanies were called everywhere had become popular on site. The idea to develop this into a business concept came to us, when two Australians bought our beanies in Tokyo. Back home we were frowned upon in disbelief but they all wanted a Boshi. Everyone had to help and lend a hand in order for us to cope with the orders. Nowadays, we even employ 30 crocheting ladies; our much loved 'crochet grannies'.
• More than one million books sold in Germany
• Myboshi yarn is the most popular yarn for beanies
• DIY fans worldwide made over ten million "self-made boshis"
• Myboshi provides cool do it yourself ideas for young people
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.