Wine. All the Time.: The Casual Guide to Confident Drinking
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/07/2018 09:13 AM
“Can I just be Marissa, please I want to be hilarious and sexy and smart and insanely knowledgeable about wine.” —Mindy Kaling
A fresh, fun, and unpretentious guide to wine from Marissa A. Ross, official wine columnist for Bon Appétit.
Does the thought of having to buy wine for a dinner party stress you out Is your go-to strategy to pick the bottle with the coolest label Are you tired of choosing pairings based on your wallet, instead of your palate Fear not! Bon Appétit wine columnist and Wine. All The Time. blogger Marissa A. Ross is here to help.
In this utterly accessible yet comprehensive guide to wine, Ross will walk you through the ins and outs of wine culture. Told in her signature comedic voice, with personal anecdotes woven in among its lessons, Wine. All the Time. will teach you to sip confidently, and make you laugh as you're doing it.
In Wine. All The Time., you’ll learn how to:
• Describe what you’re drinking, and recognize your preferences
• Find the best bottle for you budget and occasion
• Read and understand what’s written on a wine label
• Make the perfect pairings between what you’re drinking and what you’re eating
• Throw the best damn dinner party your guests will ever attend
• And much more
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.