People analytics (also known as HR analytics) is revolutionizing Human Resource Management. Get ready for the future of HR and discover how you can leverage the power of data to drive better outcomes for your business and employees.
Together with David Green we set out to write an inspiring book for (HR) professionals, managers, and directors who want to get a feel for the scope of HR analytics and learn how it can help both the employees and the business.
In this book, we combined our experiences with lots of inspiring examples. It's concise, easy to read and teaches you all the basic principles of people analytics.
After reading this book, you will:
- have a solid understanding of what HR analytics is
- know the difference between HR analytics and HR reporting
- have a clear picture of the scope and the added value of HR analytics
- understand the capabilities needed to build an HR analytics team
- have plenty of ideas for applying HR analytics to your organization
- know which pitfalls to avoid to prevent failure
Who should read this book
If you’re new to HR analytics and want to learn all the basics without having to plow through pages full of jargon, this book is for you. It’s concise and easy to read, especially for people without a background in statistics or IT.
Also if you’re not working in human resource management yet and want to explore this exciting new field, this book provides you the foundation you are looking
If you already have a career in HR analytics and are looking for in-depth knowledge and information, this book is NOT for you. It's definitely interesting and inspiring for those who have already started but don’t expect in-depth (statistical) information.