Baby Mate NGW New Generation 20' ft Baby Proofing Wall Edge Protector (Beige / White) - Wall Corner Guards Foam Edge Bumpers Furniture Edge and Corner Guards - Edge Cushion Baby Safety Edge Guards
by Baby Mate
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/18/2018 11:20 PM
NEW GENERATION; NEW IMPROVEMENTS
1. High-density NBR foam allows for Slim Design, no need to be bulky & look nice on the wall.
2. Covering duct tapes stick better; kids can't take off a chunk.
3. SLOPED edges give better protection.
BETTER PROTECTION; BETTER DECORATION
1. SLOPED & high-density NBR foam absorbs impact better (no need to be bulky as competitors).
2. Slim design looks nice on your wall.
3. Decorative duct tapes blend well with walls while providing no gap for little hands to peel off.
MORE HYGIENIC; NO BITE OFF
1. Coated with non-toxic BOPP, the duct tape is made of food grade PVC and is completely child safe even if your little one bites it.
2. Water-resistant, oil-resistant and has high tenacity.
3. Any spilled drinks, food or dusts can be wiped away.
4. Unlike other foam ONLY wall edge protectors, ours are impossible for babies to bite off a piece and swallow it.
PRACTICAL; EASY TO USE
1. Toddler babies are not the only group that can be protected from edge guard, senior citizens, people with limited mobility or physical disabilities would also benefit from the excellent protection.
2. Installation is simple: trim your bumper to necessary length, then secure it in place and stick the duct tape to the cushion.
1. Ensure the inside of bumper and wall edges clean & dry before use.
2. To make the adhesion secure, use the double-sided tape on both sides of the bumper as recommended, not down the center.
1. Baby Mate wall edge protectors are specially designed to be slim to look nice on your wall without sacrificing protection: made of top quality high density NBR foam, absorbing impacts better than big and thick competitors.
2. This is NOT a toy or teether. To be used by adults only.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.