30% OFF Digital Multimeter Multi Tester HOLDPEAK 838L Manual-Ranging Multi Tester with Non Contact Voltage Test Volt Amp Ohm Meter with Diode and hFE Test
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/08/2017 01:58 AM
Zhuhai Jida Huapu Instrument Co.,Ltd
7.1 x 4.3 x 1.8 inches
Low Battery Indication & Backlit LCD
3 1/2 digit LCD display for visibility in dimly lit areas.
Manual-Ranging & Auto-Power Off
1999 counts Manual-ranging multimeter accurately measure AC/DC
Non Contact Voltage Test(NCV)
When the detection of voltage is greater than 90V(RMS)
Over Load Protection & Continuity Test
Use the PTC protection circuit for resistance,
- DC Voltage: 200mV-200V(0.8%rdg+2dgt), 1000V (1.0%rdg+2dgt)
- AC Voltage: 200V(1.2%rdg+3dgt), 750V (2.0%rdg+3dgt)
- Resistance: 200ohm(1.5%rdg+2dgt), 2000ohm-200Kohm(0.8%rdg + 2dgt), 2000Kohm (1.8%rdg+2dgt)
- DC Current: 200uA-20mA(1.0%rdg+3dgt), 200mA(1.5%rdg+3dgt), 10A(3.0%rdg+3dgt)
Display: 1999 counts, 3 1/2 digit LCD display
Hold Mode: Yes
Max Value Hold: Yes
Back light: Yes
Auto power off: Yes
NCV test: Yes
Diode test: Yes
Live Line testing: Yes
Over load protection: Yes
Short-circuit protection: Yes
Low battery indication: Yes
1.To avoid harms to you or damage to the meter from electric shock, please do not attempt to measure voltage higher than DC/AC 1000v.
2.Do not rely on non contact voltage detector to determine whether there is a voltage. The detection operation may be affected by socket design, insulation thickness and type of different factors.
3.Before measuring current, check the meter's fuses and turn off power to the circuit before connecting the meter to the circuit.
1x HOLDPEAK 838L Digital Multimeter Multi Tester
1x 9V Battery
1x User's Manual
1x Test Lead
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.