Why choose Brushless motor
Brushless Motor Advantages:
1. Less electrical and electromagnetic noise
2. Long lifespan: No brushes to wear out, around triple lifespan as brushed motor
3. Low maintenance: No brushes to replace
4. Powerfrugal: Power consumption is 1/3 of brushed motor
5. High efficiency: Brushless motors are typically 85-90% efficient whereas brushed DC motors are around 75-80% efficient.
Different between brushless motor and brushed motor
Brushed and brushless direct current electric motors differ in the way the electric current is transferred to the commutator or electromagnets that cause the rotor to continue turning. Essentially, in a brushed motor the current is transferred mechanically via metallic brushes, whereas in a brushless motor the rotor is turned electronically with no need for physical contacts.
Battery :Thick Black (Power Negative) /Thick Red (Power Positive)
Motor :Thick Yellow (Motor Negative) /Thick Blue (Motor Positive)
Ignition Switch :Thin Red(VCC)/Thin Blue
Indicator : Thin red (Indicator power output) /thin black (indicator negative)
Brake :thin yellow (Brake signal)/thin black(Negative Power)
Speed governor :Thin blue(Speed handlebar Signal input) /Thin black (Negtive Power) /thin red(5V Positive Power)
Charge Port : Thin red (charge input power Positive) /thin black (Power negative)
Brake Light: Thin red (power Positive) /thin black (Power negative)
The controller have 4 groups neccessary cables: Battery, Motor, Ignition lock, Derailleur (throttle), when hook up these 4 groups cables, the E-bike can run normally. Besides, this controller have other optional functions, you can hook them up according to your applications.