Ucar Brake Fluid Tester Vehicle Testing Tool with 5 LED Indicator for Auto Automotive Car
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/19/2017 05:03 PM
1. Turn on the brake fluid tester by pressing the button. A green light should light up. If the light does not come on, it may be time to change a battery.
2. Unscrew the lid for the brake fluid reservoir, and take off the cap for the brake fluid tester.
3. Dip the test probes into the brake fluid and the LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid.
4. After testing, remember to screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back on tightly.
5. The tester will automatically power off after 12 seconds of inactivity.
The LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid:
- Green: None.
- Green/Yellow: Less than 1%.
- Green /Yellow/Yellow: Approx. 2%.
- Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approx. 3% (Time to change brake fluid.).
- Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: Approx. 4% (Change brake fluid immediately!).
- This brake fluid tester is calibrated for DOT 4 brake fluid only, which is used in most cars produced since 2006.
- Replace the battery if the green LED light no longer lights up after you press the button.
- Wash the test probe with tap water after every use.
- In case of skin contact with brake fluid, thoroughly wash the affected skin or clothing with water.
- Do not expose brake fluid to the atmosphere for a long time as it is highly hygroscopic.
1 * Car Brake Fluid LED Tester Detector (Black)
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.