for S13 Silva Japan Market 89-93
for S13 180SX Japan Market 89-98
for S13 Sileighty Japan Market 98
for S13 200SX Europe/New Zealand Market 89-94
for S13 240SX North America 89-90
Quantity:2 piece front + 2 pieces rear as shown
Front Spring rate: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch)
Rear Spring rate: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/inch)
Damper: Non adjustable Damper force
Adjustable camber plate:Yes
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
* Most components are made from 6063 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600, 000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
* No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.