Rated speed: 4500 RPM
Rated voltage: 48V DC
Peak efficiency at 48V: 80 percent
SprocketT8F 9 tooth
Why choose Brushless motor
Brushless Motor Advantages:
1. Less electrical and electromagnetic noise.
2. Long lifespan: No brushes to wear out, around triple lifespan as brushed motor.
3. Low maintenance: No brushes to replace.
4. Powerfrugal: Power consumption is 1/3 of brushed motor.
5. High efficiency: Brushless motors are typically 85-90% efficient whereas brushed DC motors are around 75-80% efficient.
What's the different between a brushless motor and brushed motor
Brushed and brushless direct current electric motors differ in the way the electric current is transferred to the commutator or electromagnets that cause the rotor to continue turning. Essentially, in a brushed motor the current is transferred mechanically via metallic brushes, whereas in a brushless motor the rotor is turned electronically with no need for physical contacts.