ModifyStreet Ball Shaped 450g Weighted Shift knob - JDM Polish Neo Chrome
by Modify Street
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/20/2017 04:00 AM
450g Weighted screw type JDM ball shaped shift knob
Size: 1.75" x 1.75"
Made of high quality stainless steel in matte black finish
Universal fit most Japanese and USA cars, does not fit most European car such as BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche and Volkswagen because European cars are not using the round thread shifters
Design for replacing manual transmission with 8mm and 1.25mm pitch (M8 x 1.25), 10mm and 1.25mm pitch (M10 x 1.25), 10mm and 1.5mm pitch (M10 x 1.5) or 12mm and 1.25 pitch (M12 x 1.25) thread shifter. You can also apply these shift knob on your automatic if your shifter is M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5 or M12 x 1.25 round thread, and do not require a push button to shift
Upgrade your driving comfort and interior appearance
Comes with 3 universal threaded adapter hoses: 4.5/16" (M8 x 1.25) and 5/16" (M10 x 1.25), 5/16" (M10 x 1.5) for installation. The original shift knob thread is M12 x 1.25 so if you car is with M12 x 1.25 thread, you can install without using any adapter.
1. Remove shift boot console so that you can see the shift lever, and original factory shift knob from the shifter.
2. Package comes with 3 plastic hose with different diameter. Verify which plastic hose can fit the shift lever. If none of the hose fits the shift lever, please contact us to file a return.
3. Place the shift knob collar over the shaft with thread facing upwards
4. Place shift knob over spacer
5. Screw collar to base of shift knob
6. Finish installation, ensure the gear knob is firmly attached to the shifter
Things to find out before purchase:
Make sure the head of the shift lever is round so the plastic hose can fit in. (i.e. For some European cars such as Mercedes Benz, BMW and Porsche vehicles, the shifter level is flat and therefore this shift knob will not fit)
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.