PowerBox PDadjust Diesel Chiptuning Tuningchip Performance Module for VW Volkswagen Jetta 1.9 TDI 77 KW / 105 PS / 250 NM - more power less fuel
by MAL Electronics
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/11/2018 06:26 PM
With the Pumpe Duese or unit injection system, diesel fuel is heated to a very high temperature due to its thermal properties. The direct injection system has a temperature sensor that communicates with the Electronic Control Unit (ECU). When diesel fuel is heated to higher temperatures, its density decreases. When this occurs, the fuel temperature sensor communicates the change, and the ECU compensates by injection more fuel for combustion. This is where the PowerBox intervenes. Integrated electronics communicates a higher temperature to the ECU, causing more fuel to be injected. The additional fuel is burned along with the excess air, which leads to a proportionate increase in output. The increased fueling will not override the safe operating parameters of your engine and does not change or interfere with ECU functioning.
- For PD/unit injection systems
- Up to 30% increase in power and 25% increase in torque
- Original ECU settings are not altered
- Original VAG (Volkswagen Audi Group)connectors
- Will not harm your engine; does not increase injection pressure; uses temperature-compensated electronics
- Will not void vehicle warranty
- Will not alter engine diagnostics functioning
- Will not interfere with engine error code sensing
- Does not change the service intervals required for your vehicle
- Will not alter vehicle emissions
- 3-year limited warranty
Power adjustment setting
The PowerBox PD has an adjustment screw that has been pre-set to provide a modest improvement. However, most vehicles require a higher setting to achieve optimal power gains. The unit can be easily adjusted using a small screw driver.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.