Cool Down With JC Performance Fiberglass Header Wrap. Great for motorcycles, Moms' minivan, hot rods, muscle cars, vintage cars, ATVS, Go Karts, farm vehicles, or just about anything with an exhaust
Still Considering Here Are Some Reasons To Consider The Upgrade! JC Performance Recommended Installations:
- Extending your engine life
- Fuel savings
- Higher MPG
- Proven to reduce under hood heat up to 70%
- Extends life of plastics parts, hoses, wiring, prevetenting dry rot and early break down
- not only for the use of headers, wrap hoses, pipes, tubes, turbo/supercharger hardware and more.
1. Install wrap dry
2. Wear gloves and a long sleeve shirt to prevent itching/and irritation
3. Wrap may smoke lightly after initial installation (just for a few minutes, this is normal)
4. Starting at the flange end leave about ¼"- ½" for hardware
5. Each wrap should overlap the previous layer by approximately ¼"- ½"
6. Turns and curves will have bit more of an overlap
7. Try to keep the wrap as snug as possible as you go and continue to the end of the pipe
8. Use a stainless steel tie at both ends to hold wrap in place (I use 2 or 3 at each end for looks, extra security & peace of mind)
9. You're done
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.