1. Remove shift boot console so that you can see the shift lever, and original factory shift knob from the shifter.
2. Package comes with 3 plastic hose with different diameter. Verify which plastic hose can fit the shift lever. If none of the hose fits the shift lever, please contact us to file a return.
3. Place the shift knob collar over the shaft with thread facing upwards
4. Place shift knob over spacer
5. Screw collar to base of shift knob
6. Finish installation, ensure the gear knob is firmly attached to the shifter
Things to find out before purchase:
Make sure the head of the shift lever is round so the plastic hose can fit in. (i.e. For some European cars such as Mercedes Benz, BMW and Porsche vehicles, the shifter level is flat and therefore this shift knob will not fit)