Set Driver Floorboards + Passenger Foot Boards + Brake Arm Lever w / Peg Pedal for 14-16 Harley Touring (Deep Cut Style, Black & Chrome)
by Astra Depot
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/12/2018 02:54 AM
• Condition: 100% Brand New
• Package Includes:
» 2X CNC Deep Cut Driver Stretched Floorboards (Left and Right)
» 2X CNC Deep Cut Rear Passenger Floorboards (Left and Right)
» 1X Brake Arm Lever with Peg Pedal Deep Cut Style
• Size (As the picture shown)
» Driver Floorboard: Length: 18" (45.5cm) - Width: 5 5/8" (14.3cm) - Mounting Space: 8" (20.3cm)
» Rear Floor board: Length: 7 9/32" (18.5cm) - Width: 3 47/64" (9.5cm) - Mounting Hole: 10mm
» Brake Lever: Length: 11 13/16" (30cm) - Width: 3 5/32" (8cm)
» Peg Pedal: Length: 3 15/16" (10cm) - Width: 1 3/16" (3cm)
• Color: Black + Silver/Chrome
• Material: Billet CNC Aluminum + High Quality Aluminum
• Total Weight: 3020g + 1020g + 720g
• Floorboard is Made of Billet Aluminum to Create a Cutting-edge see-through design
• Brake Arm Lever with Peg Pedal
» Replace standard H-D male Shift Lever and Shifter Peg with these comfortable and stylish design
» Smooth back protects toe of your boot from wear while shifting
• Custom new style make your bike more outstanding.
• Instantly upgrade your bike impression.
• Easy Installation
• 2014-2016 Harley Touring Model: Street Glide, Road King, Road Glide, Electra Glide, Tri Glide (FLT/FLHX/FLHT/FLHR/FLTR/FLHTCUTG) with Style Male Mount 10mm Foot peg Applications
NOTE: FLST/FLD models w/ passenger footpegs will require the use of OEM accessory floorboard mounts.
* Please Read All Description and Fitment Before Ordering the Product.
* Item is shipped from Hong Kong by UPS or DHL. Estimated Time for Receiving 4-9 business days
* Your satisfaction is our utmost concern. Please contact us to resolve any issue before leaving any neutral or negative feedback
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.