CD Sound Factory Stereo Radio 16pin Connector 3.5mm AUX Cable Adapter for Ford F-150 F-250 F-350 F-550 Explorer Non-Navigation
by Astra Depot
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/12/2018 06:00 AM
• Condition: 100% Brand New
• Package includes: 1X Car 3.5mm AUX adapter + 1X user manual
• Size of Adapter Box: Length:3 21/32" (9.3cm) ; Width: 2" (5.1cm)
• Total Length: 63" (160cm)
• Voltage Input: 12V DC
• Signal-to Noise: 95DB
• Max.Current: 600MA
• Max.Voltage output: 12V
• D/A Device: 24BIT 192KHZ
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
• Frequency Response: 20HZ-20KHZ
• Working Temperature: -10 - 80
• Material: High Quality ABS
• Weight: 140g
• CE, RoHS certificate approved
• Perfectly connect 3.5mm AUX device with car audio. Connection via CD changer Port
• Gold Plated 3.5mm AUX Input Jack enhance High Digital Sound Quality
• Built-in power amplifier chip, static free CD quality clear audio sound
• Built-in high quality MP3/WMA decoder.
• No signal interfere, No battery required, Smart Design, Easy Installation.
* Factory DVD will be disabled when working the adapter.
• Note: Please make sure there is a CD changer port at the back of radio.
• The radio should switch on CD mode, so that the adapter could be recognized.
1. Turn off car engine and remove key from ignition, if your radio use a security code, make sure that you have the code before unplugging the radio.
2. Unmount the radio from the dash and find CD changer port at the back of radio.
3. Plug the AUX Adapter 16 pin connector to CD changer port.
4. Connect the purple wire to the DC 12V source, connect the green and black wire to ground.
5. Turn on radio and press CD (Disc/model/CDC/AUX) button until "CD-X-X" appear on radio screen. And play music to check left and right sound. And test if can control radio track +/-, Disk +/-.
6. For Auxiliary device such as PSP/MD/MP3/mobile etc, connect it with 3.5 Jack cable. It will start play music.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.