Alxiang 2pcs Pair Rear Tailgate Trunk Charged Lift Support Struts Shock Rod Arms Gas Spring For 2005-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SG314044
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/12/2018 07:31 AM
2005-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1pc Rear Left Lift Support and 1pc Rear Right Lift Support
Rear Left & Rear Right
Weigh:0.99lbs (2 lift supports)
2 Year's Warranty
Always replace both lift supports to ensure top performance and to prevent twisting caused by uneven loading.
1. Turn off ignition.
2. Before removing old lift supports, examine any fittings supplied to determine which components must be re-used.
3. Have someone hold the hatch, bonnet, boot or rear window open while replacing the lift supports.
4. Loosen the fasteners, remove one end while being prepared to fight the pressure in the strut, move the end so it's away from the bodywork, remove the other end, install that end of the new one, wrestle the other end into place and tighten up.
5. Make sure all connectors and hardware are in place, tight and secure.
Use safety stands whenever a procedure requires you to be under the vehicle.
*Our Lift support have the industry's highest quality in terms of long-lasting performance, smooth operation, functional safety, and ease of installation.
*Our Liftsupport have 2 Year's Warranty. *Enhances performance through improved oil and gas Pressure sealing.
*Manufactured with bearing quality precision to promote longer operating life.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.