Brown Leather & Vinyl Repair Solution / No-Heat, Fast Drying / Furniture, Car Seats, Couch, Chair, Jacket, Boots, Belt and Purse Repair Adhesive
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/17/2019 11:44 AM
Leather Repair Doctor Makes Damaged Leather Look Like New Again
- Easily touch-up any brown leather or vinyl surface
- Quickly repairs rips, cuts, tears, burns and holes
- Simple and smooth application
- No heat required
- Unique blend of premium components
- Fast drying, non-toxic, water based solution with no smell
- Instantly bonds and turns into durable liquid leather
Quickly Repair Any Damaged Leather Or Vinyl Surface
Developed by a Russian engineer, Leather Repair Doctor is one of the most effective leather and vinyl repair solutions on the market.
The synergistic blend of premium NON-TOXIC components coupled with nanotechnology makes this durable adhesive tough as nails, yet flexible and elastic. It's able to withstand extreme cold and hot conditions without cracking or tearing. Keeping your leather looking like new.
Works great with furniture, car seats, jackets, shoes, boots, clothing, chairs, luggage, purses, and anything made with leather or vinyl.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How long does a repair take
Scratches that are not deep can be repaired in 30 minutes or less using one layer of the adhesive. For deep cuts or holes, more layers will be required, and can take a few hours to dry.
Can you remove the adhesive if you put too much
Yes. Use a wet sponge with water before the adhesive is dry. If you want to remove it after it's dry, use a sponge with either rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover.
Order Right Now By Clicking The 'Add To Cart' Button At The Top Of This Page
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.