Phiestina PH-CBR100 106 Can Compressor Beverage Cooler Air-Cooled Refrigerator Stainless Steel & Glass Door with Handle
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/01/2019 03:27 AM
Room temperature beer or soda
Beverages taste better when they're chilled, but keeping a whole lot of soda or beer frosty cold can be a challenge. Those cans and bottles take up so much space in your refrigerator that there's no room left for food.
What's a person who entertains frequently to do
The Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator is the answer!
With the Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator, you can keep up to 106 standard-sized cans nice and frosty. The beverage refrigerator allows you to make room in the fridge for food, and its freestanding design allows you to place it anywhere in your home.
Packed with features, the PH-CBR100 is truly the best option for you because it has:
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS. Whether you like your drinks slightly cool or downright frosty, this beverage fridge can meet your needs with a wide temperature range of 38 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- REMOVABLE SHELVES. The six black wire shelves can be removed as needed to make space for taller bottles and cans.
- COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM. Compressor cooling is more energy efficient than other cooling systems found in beverage coolers, and it's much quieter.
- BLUE LED LIGHTING. Long-lasting, energy-efficient blue LED lights add style to the beverage refrigerator and help you find drinks.
- DIGITAL CONTROLS. You can set the temperature in seconds and check it with a glance at the LCD screen.
- COMPACT DESIGN. This beverage fridge requires only a small amount of space in a home, dorm or apartment.
Store more drinks at the perfect temperature while enjoying more space in your fridge with the best beverage chiller on Amazon. Order the Phiestina PH-CBR100 106-Can Beverage Cooler Refrigerator now.
This product is EneryGuide Approved.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.