VideoPUP 1pcs Replacement Hepa Filter 2pcs Foam Filters Vacuum Filter for Shark Rotator Pro Lift-Away NV500 NV501 NV505 NV552 UV560 Replace XHF500 XFF500, Filter Foam and Felt Filter Kit
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/08/2019 03:48 PM
It is a great and inexpensive filter kit for you Shark Vacuums cleaner.
Easy to replace, Washable and Reusable.
High-strength replacement HEPA filter, foam filter and a felt filter for your Shark Nv500 vacuum cleaner. The perfect kit to make your machine working, full of power again!
Replace a new filter to help reduce dust, odor, lint, pollen etc, improve air quality, provide clean and healthy air.
HEPA filter Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.7 x 1.8 inches
Note: This item just fit for Shark NV500 series ( NV500, NV500W, NV500CO, NV501, NV502, NV503, NV505, NV510, NV520, NV550, NV552, UV560).
It is NOT fit Shark Rotator NV650 & NV750, NV755 & UV795, NV680 & NV800 series.
Hepa Filter & Foam Filter Kit replaces Shark part XHF500 & XFF500
How to wash Shark XFF500 Foams:
1. Removing the filter: ensure the machine is disconnected from the charger before removing the filter.
2. Washing the filter: run water over the outside of the filter until the water runs clear.
3. Filter drying: leave to dry completely for a minimum of 24 hours.
4. Replacing the filter: to refit, place the dry filter back into the machine.
Replaced the filter for your Vacuums every 2-6 months to ensure peak performance of your Shark vacuum, extend your vacuum life.
2 x Foam cylinder-shaped filter
2 x Felt circular filter
1 x HEPA filter (Pre and Post Filters)
1 x Green Little Brush
This is not a Shark Original product and is not covered under any Shark.
The Shark brand name and logo are registered of the respective owner.
Any use of the Shark brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.