nouler Juler Tb6600 Upgrade Version 32 Segment 4A 9-42V 42 / 57 / 86 Pedal Motor Driver
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/28/2019 01:29 AM
Welcome to our shop, your support is our greatest motivation. All products are sold at low prices, we guarantee quality.
- Driver is an upgraded version of the TB6600 with a subdivision of up to 32 subdivisions for high subdivision purposes. Applicable to stepper motor: 2-phase, 4-phase (4-wire, 6-wire, 8-wire) of type 42, 57, and 86
- TB6600 (5A) step motor driver is a professional two phase stepping motor driver, which can realize the motor positive or inversion control. The driver has the characteristics of low noise, small vibration and stable operation.
- Input voltage: 9-42VDC; Input current: 0.2-5.0A; Output current: 0.2-5.0A; Maximum power: 250W. 1, 2, 4 (New Mode), 8, 16 adjustable microstep control, motors run more precisely and smoothly
- High speed optoelectronic isolation signal input. Single-chip PWM bipolar sinusoidal chopper ensures low vibration and high efficiency.
- Suitable for any small-and-medium automatic equipment with CNC controller, such as X-Y-Z tables, labeling machines, engraving machines, and pick-place devices
- Material: plastic + electronic components
- Product size: 96x71x36mm/3.78x2.80x1.42inch
- Plastic + electronic components
- 9V-42V DC power supply
- H-bridge bipolar constant phase flow drive
- Eight output currents for large 4.0A are available
- 6 subdivision modes of large 32 subdivision
- Input signal high speed optical isolation
- Standard common anode single pulse interface
- Semi-enclosed enclosure for harsher environments
- Provides energy-saving semi-automatic current lock
- Built-in temperature protection and overcurrent protection Control signal connection: PUL+: Pulse signal input positivePackage Includes:
1 Piece Upgraded 42/57 stepper motor driver
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.