nouler Juler M Ssd to M.2 2230 2242 (Ngff) B Key Adapter Card + Msata Mini Pci-E Ssd to Ngff M.2 B Key Sata Adapter Card Module
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/10/2019 09:29 AM
Welcome to our shop, your support is our greatest motivation. All products are sold at low prices, we guarantee quality.
- The adapter can be used to convert the M.2 NGFF interface SSD to an ordinary MSATA interface SSD.
- There are two fixed holes on the board, 22x30 mm and 22x42 mm SSD, and the default is 22x42.
- Fast running, you can easily M.2 (NGFF) into a standard mSATA interface used in the computer.
- Double thick circuit board (PCB), in a variety of environments to effectively protect the long-term storage of hard disk data.
- Install a variety of hard drives, you can adjust the switch to the hard disk mode installed.
- Connects mSATA SSD to NGFF B+M Key motherboard.
Compliant with PCI Express M.2 specification 1.0.
Compliant with SATA III specification.
- Supports data transfer up to 6.0Gb/s.
- Supports 27mm half-height and 50mm full-height mSATA SSD.Specification: - Supports socket 2 (B Key) and socket 3 (M Key).
- One mSATA Mini PCI-E socket and one NGFF M.2 B+M Key male connector available.
- 3 screw holes 2242/2260/2280 available to fix PCB board
- 4 screw holes available to fix mSATA SSD.
- Easy installation & no driver required.
- No additional power required.
- Supports boot function.
- Supports any OS, like Windows, WinCE & Linux etc.
- Material: PC+Metal
- Board Size: 92*30mm
- Material: PCB Panel
- Size: approx. 50x27x3mm/1.97x1.06x0.12inchPackage Includes:
1 Piece mSATA to NGFF M.2 B+M Key Expansion Card
1 Piece Screw
1 Piece Screw Driver
1 Piece AdapterNote:
Please allow slightly difference due to manual measurement.
Color may be slightly different since different monitor.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.