Inkbird IBS-TH1 PLUS Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor Thermometer and Hygrometer for Android and IOS Phone Used for Brewing Meat Plant Cigar Storage
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/28/2019 07:30 PM
The Temperature & Humidity Smart Sensor IBS-TH1 Plus Data logger can be easy to pair with our Android and IOS phones.
The temperature and humidity will display on screen. Which will provide the ideal solution for monitoring T&H conditions.
IBS-TH1 Plus can perfectly monitor your home, car, clothes, pet, fruit, cigar, beer, meat , greenhouse and much more.
- Free IOS and Android APP (Engbird) to monitor temperature and humidity any time
- APP support multi language , °C /°F mode and product with magnet base
- One phone can connect more than one IBS-TH1 Plus at the same time. And one IBS-TH1 Plus can be connected with more than one phone at the same time
- Support external probe and data record interval can be adjustable
- Support for application scenario selection and addition
- Alarm and data history view available
- Battery is easy to replace
Battery is easy to be replaced. 2XAAA Batteries(Not included)
Wireless Range: 50 meters
Temperature Range: -40~140°F (Inner sensor) -40~212°F (External probe)
Temperature Accuracy: Typical: 0.3°C / ±0.5°F, Max: ±0.5°C / ±0.9°F (Inner sensor) ±1°C (External probe)
Humidity Range: 0~99%RH
Humidity Accuracy(25°C/ 77°F, 20%~80%RH): Typical: ±3%RH, Max: ±4.5%RH
Humidity Accuracy(25°C/ 77°F, 0%~100%RH): Typical: ±4.5%RH, Max: ±7.5%RH
Record capacity: 30000 points(Max)
Record interval: 10s/30s/1min/2mins/5mins/10mins/30mins adjustable
Magnetic Back: Yes
Warranty: 1 Year
1 x IBS-TH1 Plus
1 x External Probe
Since the upgradation of SDK (Software Development Kit) to the latest version 26,
it is necessary to launch GPS to tag your position for scanning device, which are applicable to the version starting from 23.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.